ShenandoahWeddings.org has a large selection of musicians and wedding bands in the Shenandoah Valley in our email list. Selecting the right band for your event is one of the most important aspects to consider.
Selecting a Wedding Band
Make sure you meet and get to know your wedding band and that you get a chance to listen to their music and watch them perform. Make sure they can play the variety of music that you like. You can hire the best wedding band in the world, but if your wedding band doesn’t play the style of music you like, you will not be happy with on your big day.
You should make sure that your wedding band brings backup equipment to the wedding. You don’t want to take the risk of not having any music because of equipment issues. Make sure your wedding band specializes in weddings, as weddings are very specialized events. If you hire an experienced wedding band, you can rest assured that you and your family will enjoy your wedding.
Questions to Ask
• How many years of professional experience does your Shenandoah Valley Wedding Band have?
• What percentage of your Shenandoah Valley Wedding Band is dedicated to weddings?
• What instruments does your Shenandoah Valley Wedding Band play?
• What type of music do they specialize in?
• How would your Shenandoah Valley Wedding Band dress for your wedding?
• What is the payment/cancellation policy of your Shenandoah Valley Wedding Band?
• Can your Shenandoah Valley Wedding Band act as a master of ceremonies?
Fill out our email form and we will forward a list of musicians to call.
Mark Barreres at 540-335-8190